Skip to main content

DRESS. It up//fashion style

DRess It Up


A simple grey knit top  is something I had been looking for sometime. Grey is not usually my pick,  but I thought time to try some other neutral shade. 

The top is tunic style and loose fitting . Definitely a comfort piece.  I decided to add some different accessories to it. 
This shiny silver piece just a bit of interest to the plain top. 

Accessories are really a great way to give an outfit a different look. 
 

 


Love this multi strand necklace . It suits this knit top, not to delicate but fun and an interesting piece.



 

Comments

  1. I love how you styled this simple gray tunic! The multi-strand necklace adds just the right amount of interest. And I totally agree that accessories are key to changing up an outfit. Since the tunic is a neutral color, have you thought about trying it with a bold, colorful scarf? That might be another fun way to add a pop of personality! ✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous18.3.25

      Thank you Sandra. I like your idea of trying a scarf or some color . Definitely love color too!
      The choices are endless. Great idea!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -