Skip to main content

Happy May // lifestyle



 This and That / beauty ,lifestyle 

Well the month of May has arrived  with beautiful sunshine and warm weather. (Actually April was same). 


Fashion and Films

Yes another devil wears Prada movie is the talk . I’m not so sure if it’s worth to see. The actors did the publicity rounds  going to fashion shows etc. but wait and see how well it does

I loved seeing all the different outfits and looks.  Meryl Streep looked fantastic .  I love this look on her . 


Another new movie is Michael  based on singer Michael Jackson . I did like some of his songs  he wrote and sang.; so hopefully the movies does him justice. 


Senior Beauty Influencer 

I recently read article about a senior who posts on Instagram 

She lives in Uk and is 103 years young.  Amazing and good for her.  She is a hit and has many followers. 

I have to say great for her and seniors. Its not only for the 20yr olds .fashion and beauty is for all ages. 

My mom was always interested in fashion and keeping up appearance . Fashionable and well groomed as getting older is important  she was in her 80s 

Spring is when I think women get revived and try a new haircut  or new products . I love to get some new colors in nail polishes. 

From hot pink or a soft pink 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -