Skip to main content

GOOD, BAD OR FUNNY?// lifestyle

NOT ONLY FASHION, A FRIENDLY CHAT

Lately I have been stuck  as to what to write on the blog. 
My mind has wandered to thinking
about other things, from reno, decluttering or decorating. Even the thought of flowers and springtime.
Just sometimes one can't  seem to get inspired to write. So today I thought I would share a few of my naughty habits.
 I don't think i am the only one with this .

Home Routines
 I usually have a day that is the laundry day, a routine we all have - but lately i let the pile of t-shirts , pile up (not my shirts). The endless changing of a shirt after one wear drives me nuts.

SO no washing week! The closet was nearly empty and 
no Tshirts left . Now what, wear the same one twice!

Arm Wraps


I have longer hair and like to tie it up with an elastic somedays. So i keep a few wrapped around my wrist.
 Not always a pretty thing, but for convenience more. 
But then i had the idea wear a 
more decorative hair band, one with multiple pearls. 
It really looks more like a fancy bracelet, yes my new accessory. Someone even asked me, Where did you get the lovely pearl bracelet?  Yes a hair accessory can be worn as jewelry. 

Where  are my glasses?

 I need glasses to read, and when i don't wear them i set them on top of my head. Of course i forget about them being there and I am always hunting for them.  Silly me!

A cup or not?

 Sometime when I am thirsty I will grab a drink from the fridge, i am not a tea or coffee lover.  So when the container is basically empty, do we bother with a glass? Answer , no! For a small drop why bother. I recall telling my kid, don't drink from the containers.  (haha well sometimes it is okay, right?)

Oh no, nails need fixing! 

I like to wear nail polish - but when the holidays or spring summer arrive, then I have to have some NEW polishes. Three things I can't do without - Nail Polish , Perfume and a great LIPSTICK. Though there are days when the polish is chipped , I don't bother to remove it- so a quick fix is done. 
Who else does that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WESTWOOD life// Fashion, mode, punk looks

  CELEBRATE PUNK DESIGNER JUST THIS month it was Vivienne Westwood's 80th birthday. The fashion designer who brought PUNK fashions to the forefront. Her designs were over the top , colourful, eccentric and I think abit wild.  She still is designing and even some of her designs were part of the Life ball held here in the past, she also designed the costumes for the ballet performance for New years.  Known for her flaming orange reddish hair , bold clothes - she is a woman of her times, the punk era of UK. A look at some of designs and her style. tamer looks  images, vogue , runway magazine,  

CAMOUFLAGE STYLES// Fashion, designer

 SOMETHING DIFFERENT  I have to say I love color and prints, and when I saw the work of this Kenyan photographer Thandiwe Murui ,  I was in AWE.   Such vibrant prints that make a statement . The  prints or the checkerboard are definitely eye- catching. ( I happen to have a checkerboard top  that I wear as a coverup)  This might not be for everyones taste, but sometimes it is fun to be a bit wilder! THE SWIRLS  love this print and the colour combination . Vibrant and fun! A MOD- FLORAL this print that looks like a Sunflower is perfect for  summer. JUST BLENDING IN CHECKERBOARD ANYONE? find out more about her work   here   Thandiwe via BBC images via Thandiwe Murui

INSTAGRAM REAL STARS?

WONDER IF SHE IS REAL? How many people follow their favourite instagram and feel perhaps this is what a real person looks like and maybe lives like. I am not talking celebrities like Rihanna or Kardashians  or any of the other major celebrities . I am not a big follower of instagram, but for those that are there are a few surprises  such as one very popular Instagram Star is actually a virtual reality image, not a REAL person. These computer generated images look so real that people are actually thinking it is  a real person. Something strange about that , if someone is able to fool people in such a way  Firstly it is not stated this is not a real person    This to me is funny. with all the talk about fake news  etc. So why is it allowed to have computer generated images allowed to be part of?  Okay  maybe its like following a cartoon hero, i.e. SUPERMAN or WONDERWOMAN - but this we know are only characters not REAL PEOPLE. These so called stars  gorgeous , flawless and h