Skip to main content

GOOD, BAD OR FUNNY?// lifestyle

NOT ONLY FASHION, A FRIENDLY CHAT

Lately I have been stuck  as to what to write on the blog. 
My mind has wandered to thinking
about other things, from reno, decluttering or decorating. Even the thought of flowers and springtime.
Just sometimes one can't  seem to get inspired to write. So today I thought I would share a few of my naughty habits.
 I don't think i am the only one with this .

Home Routines
 I usually have a day that is the laundry day, a routine we all have - but lately i let the pile of t-shirts , pile up (not my shirts). The endless changing of a shirt after one wear drives me nuts.

SO no washing week! The closet was nearly empty and 
no Tshirts left . Now what, wear the same one twice!

Arm Wraps


I have longer hair and like to tie it up with an elastic somedays. So i keep a few wrapped around my wrist.
 Not always a pretty thing, but for convenience more. 
But then i had the idea wear a 
more decorative hair band, one with multiple pearls. 
It really looks more like a fancy bracelet, yes my new accessory. Someone even asked me, Where did you get the lovely pearl bracelet?  Yes a hair accessory can be worn as jewelry. 

Where  are my glasses?

 I need glasses to read, and when i don't wear them i set them on top of my head. Of course i forget about them being there and I am always hunting for them.  Silly me!

A cup or not?

 Sometime when I am thirsty I will grab a drink from the fridge, i am not a tea or coffee lover.  So when the container is basically empty, do we bother with a glass? Answer , no! For a small drop why bother. I recall telling my kid, don't drink from the containers.  (haha well sometimes it is okay, right?)

Oh no, nails need fixing! 

I like to wear nail polish - but when the holidays or spring summer arrive, then I have to have some NEW polishes. Three things I can't do without - Nail Polish , Perfume and a great LIPSTICK. Though there are days when the polish is chipped , I don't bother to remove it- so a quick fix is done. 
Who else does that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -