Skip to main content

At the VIENNalle// Lifestyle, event,


October or the fall season is one I look forward to for different reasons. Two special events are held this  time of year. Firstly the Long night at the Museum is usually held, but not this year. The other event that is happening next week is the film festival Viennalle.

As you can guess, if you read my other posts, I am a movie lover. I particularly like foreign films, plus others. The classics to comedy, action to mystery.   Perhaps because we would as a family go to the drive ins and see the latest films. I can remember it being such fun. So after that movies became a part of growing up. 

There are a few I would like to see but with the situation as it is, think  I will skip this years event. But no problem, I can get into the spooky mood and see some Halloween films instead.


5 MOVIES TO GIVE YOU A THRILL



One i like is an older one with Johnny Depp,  Sleepy Hollow.  A classic but well made. There is also one called Secret Window he stars in, written by Stephen King. (I am not a big King fan) but this one is a spooky thriller. 

Perhaps the other films he made though not really halloween related are those Pirate ones

Hocus Pocus is definitely one most of us might have seen,  Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica parker together as witches is something to see and make you laugh.  A good family film .

Dracula,  is another old classic. 

Practical Magic, Sandra Bullock and Nicole kidman, together  as sisters with a past family secret that brings them troubles.  Drama, suspense and love.



What are some films you like to watch or see  during halloween?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -