Skip to main content

GOING DANISH:part 1 // fashions

COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK


Danmark is more then the - Little Mermaid , Hans C Anderson and Tivoli . It also has
a great fashion scene with many wonderfully talented designers.

Here are just a few of the designs  from SS18 , yes that is next years looks , I am still working on this years looks, but some of the fashions are still part of the styles this year.

Love the looks of the danish fashions   a bit of a preppy, casual, polished style.  


So what do you think of the fashions? Share your thoughts with me.

Designers Remix  




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Pockets please!!/ fashion

  Well as the title says…. Pocket s please!  This week has been a very painful week. I recently injured my knee badly. Not able to move stand or walk. When finally bit better I finally  managed to move . I needed something to wear that I could put my phone in , glasses medicine in. Any dress I thought I could use didn’t have pockets for anything.  Why???  When I think back there usually  were pocket inserts nicely sewn  on inside of slacks or dresses.  Now you rarely find that .  I guess it’s a cost saving , less material needed and no extra time used sewing a pockrr er r in.  Maybe it’s to give an outfit a more neat look, no bulging pockets.   Meanwhile mens wear there are always pockets.  Do you like outfit with pockets?  

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...