Skip to main content

EXOTIC STYLE// fashion

CAFTAN & COMFORT

I was never one to wear caftans , a maxi dress for summer was more what i like, but I found this one caftan that was to me simply gorgeous . The colors and the print  of gold , blue, accents of black and  other colors was just to lovely to resist. So I bought a long  and a short one.

It looks so exotic  with some golden accessories , perhaps it is why I like the beautiful prints on saris.
The silks and details of some are absolutely exquisite .


So when  the summer heat starts here or when on holidays I plan to wear it a lot. The silkiness and comfort of it is amazing.   And the shorter version is going to be my go to coverup over a swim suit.


So I am a convert.   A caftan or two might be my go to holiday item, paired with some simple flat sandals , and VOILA  a bit of chic .


There is nothing more exotic then a beautiful peacock,  the vibrant colours, blues , greens  golds and black  was what I thought when I saw the colours in this caftan.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -