Skip to main content

SUMMERTIME NAILS// fashion+style

PUT SOME SHINE ON THEM

I love the look of a nice  nail polish anytime,  but there are days like it seems like to much fuzz .
The one thing I don't like is when the polish starts to chip and retouching does not look great.


The shades of nail polishes are so stunning and the selection of colours  unimaginable.
I usually stick  with lighter shades, nothing to dark,  and of course a  red polish on occasion.
(like a pop of colour sometimes)




Lately i have tried to keep  a more natural look using a clear polish just to add some shine to the nails- plus it doesn't look as bad if it chips slightly.
And it also protects the nails.

Another fun polish I like are ones with a bit of sparkle, in a neutral shade.
 Looks nice on hands and feet, especially when wearing sandals.

HIGH END vs DRUGSTORE 

I have tried the high end  and drugstore versions. If I like the shade and wears well great.
Usually i get the shade i use most in the full size bottle, because it gets used up and not
dried out. Gels I find are great , they last and have a bit of a  glossy look.
 If I want to experiment with other shades , then smaller bottles are my choice.



What are some of your favourites for summer???





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -