Skip to main content

GOING CASUAL // fashions,


CASUAL at HOME STYLE

With so many people  now having to work from home or not -  the trend or interest in wearing comfortable things at home has increased.  We are wanting more lounge wear, sweatshirts, leggings and other comfortable clothing.


SWEATSHIRTS , LEGGINGS & T SHIRTS

I have to admit I have never owned  a sweatshirt (till lately) or leggings, even at home. I can imagine they are comfortable to wear, like wearing PJs inside.  My usual casual wear were matching sets, tops and slacks that I could wear out to go to the parks, quick shopping or cycling. Something I guess you might call   dressy casual.  Three of my favourites outfits were a navy set with contrast stitching,  a faux suede set, and a pink set .

But now that I am at home more and trying to exercise inside, I am more inclined to find a pair of leggings or biker shorts and a baggy top  to wear.  Something loose and comfortable to wear is ideal. Even just to lounge around in a nice lounge set is ideal.

Some of my fun picks for lounging at home. 

















Comments

  1. Great post by the way! I really love your loungewear picks especially the micky mouse sweatshirt. I’ve been wearing a soft pair of jeans with a sweatshirt for indoors. I enjoy shopping for loungewear normally as it’s one of my go-to styles. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. I also like the MM sweatshirt the length is great! (+ the BIRDIE one)Just some fun pieces for wearing at home I thought. Cant have enough of the loungewear things. especially now. @Helen C

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -