Skip to main content

ONLY THREE??

3 MONTHS TO GO.....

I am not usually one to get out early with holidays , but I realized it is only 3 months till  Christmas!!

And I am really excited because it was announced the performers for this years concert will be Jose Feliciano. The concert I am talking about is the famous Christmas in Vienna.

This concert is world famous and no wonder. Past performers have been,  Placido Domingo, Natalie Cole, Pavarotti,  Tony Bennett.... and the Viennas Boy Choir,  only to name few.








I  was so excited when I read the  news . It is not everyday one gets to see him perform and he is a legend and a super talented guitarist. Would love to go see but tickets to such concert are highly sought after and difficult to get a hold of.  Fingers crossed we get some. 

The concert not only is a sell out, but it is a magnificent venue  and sight to see with the lights , trees and decorations.  Its like being inside a great big beautiful Christmas present.

It is the highlight of the year or season. The best gift ever!!!











fotos credit
christmas invienna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 popular posts // blogging

  WHAT WAS POPULAR in 2020 Top posts of the year were a mix,  but the one that was most popular was the TOUCH OF GOLD, followed by fashions, and people seemed to be interested in a few gardening DIYS, which was a kind of a surprise . I guess when we were all stuck in lockdowns , doing something different is something we want to try.  From baking to gardening , or clearing out closets, fixing up our space or adding some new plants - a lot of things were new and totally different for many of us.  THE 10 TOP POSTs of 2020 A TOUCH OF GOLD ,  a look at some of my favourite pieces of jewelry. Seems we all love  jewelry and with the lockdown chances of us wearing them  was less. So I decided to write about that. see more    gold SOMETHING NEW  the summer was a hot one and i was in desperate need of something new to wear. My love of maxi dresses  had me looking for one .  The ideal maxi  FASHION THE OLD FALL FEELING a ...

MET GALA 2024// fashion , MET gala

Fashions at the Met The time is here to see the fabulous fashions that are from this years Met Gala  .Always aan eye popper and this year the theme was flowers botanical  looks.  Some very interesting creative fashions, especially if you love flowers.  My favorite look was Demi Moore’s  gorgeous gown  a really stunning dress.. The bold big floral print on the dress was wow!  I loved it!  And she looked beautiful in it.  The other gowns  were lovely too.   Men in floral print slacks to fun shoes .  Something for everyone tastes.  Photo via Getty images  Here you can see more from the gala.   Via bbc  https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68938637

Fashion designer Armani

A  Legend in Design  Armani the iconic  designer has recently passed away. He changed  fashion in a way lke coco Chanel did. .  The Iconic Suit The Suit typically worn by men.   He changed that to include women.  He made the suit for women to wear that would empower them. Softened the look with fitted waist   Different fabrics and loose fitting trousers .  Not only was he designing fashion but had his name on fragrances eyewear a much more .  -